Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hi everyone. I wanted to post something new. I have been working with someone in the RCAF who has been giving me very insightful feedback as to the next design of the Super Arrow. I am undertaking to model her up to reflect these new changes. I have also been contacted by the only master model maker in Canada who is making scale model, flyable Avro Arrow's and he's offered to build a flyable, scale model of the the Super Arrow, once I lock down the final design.

Apparently word is spreading and many people are inspired by this bird as was my intent. Here is link to a blog. I like "The rise of the Super Arrow." Just hearing that makes me a proud papa! :)
http://gripen4canada.blogspot.ca/p/sixth-generation.html?m=1

Anyway, here are some pictures sent to me from the master model maker. His website is: www.modelsbyjohn.com and what's super cool, is that he's a retired Patricia.

Cheers.
Joe
















No comments:

Post a Comment